1. Pioneer Institute: ICER's Methods Are Likely Illegal under the ADA, click here to read the report.
2. Massachusetts Finalizes Value Assessment Regulations, see details below.
3. ICER's Oral Semaglutide Model Exists in an Imaginary World, click here to read the article.
4. Patients and People with Disabilities Remain Concerned about Importing QALYs From Other Countries, see details below.
5. Administration’s Medicaid Initiative Would Invite Closed Formularies, Implicate Use of QALYs, see details below.
6. A Trusting Relationship is Crucial to Bridge the Gap Between Quality Metrics and Real Life, click here to read the article (subscription needed).
7. ICER Releases Revised Value Assessment Framework for 2020, see details below.
8. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
9. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hemophilia A, Beta Thalassemia, Acute Migraine, Sickle Cell Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis, click here to provide patient input.
10. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
11. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
12. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.