1. National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable Calls for Removed HCV Treatment Barriers, click here to view the letter.
2. NCD Letter on H.R. 3, click here to read the letter.
3. PIPC Chairman, Tony Coelho, reiterates PIPC’s Commitment to Nondiscrimination, see details below.
4. Over 85 Disability and Patient Groups Sign Open Letter: Reject Health Policies that Discriminate, see details below.
5. IVI to Hold Second Methods Summit, click here to learn more.
6. States Rely on Template Legislation that References ICER and Discriminatory Metrics, see details below.
7. IVI Value Model on Major Depressive Disorder, see details below.
8. Emerging Threats in States like CO and ME for Use of Discriminatory Metrics, see details below.
9. Vaccination Equity and Communication, see details below.
10. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
11. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Myasthenia Gravis, Atopic Dermatitis, Lupus Nephritis, Multiple Myeloma, Alzheimer's Disease, Asthma, click here to provide patient input.
12. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
13. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
14. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.