1. PIPC Comments on ICER's Treatment-Resistant Depression Study, click here to read the letter.
2. PIPC Chairman Tony Coehlo Headlines Headache and Migraine Policy Forum Panel, click here to read more.
3. IHP Article: Patient Advocates are Concerned About Comparative Effectiveness Data Being Used to Deny Access, click here to read the story.
4. PIPC Comments on ICER's Multiple Sclerosis Study, click here to read the letter.
5. Washington Examiner: HHS Secretary Alex Azar Doesn't Want Drug Access to Become an Equation, click here to read the article.
6. IFPA: Who Controls ICER?, click here to read the fact sheet.
7. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
8. ICER Studies: Type 2 Diabetes, Arthritis, Cardiovascular Disease, Depression, MS, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Peanut Allergy, click here to provide patient input.
9. AUCD: Submit a Proposal for 2019 Conference! Click here for more information.
10. Request for Comment: Definition of Health Technology Assessment, see below for detail.
11. PCORI Releases New Evidence Maps, click here to view PCORI's new evidence maps and click here to read more.
12. Alliance for Health Policy Holds Capitol Hill Briefing, click here to read more.
13. Submit 2019 Fly-ins, Advocacy Days, and Conferences to Democratic Caucus, click here to submit your events.
14. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
15. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
16. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.