1. Value Our Health: What is a Quality Adjusted Life Year, or QALY? Click here for a video on how QALYs put patients’ access at risk.
2. SWHR Migraine Toolkit, click here to view the toolkit.
3. Bloomberg: International Pricing Index Policy Expected in September, Opposed by Many Advocates, click here to view a letter from advocates and here for international case studies. Click here to view the Bloomberg article.
4. Aging Advocate: Discrimination has No Place in American Prescription Drug Coverage, click here to read the article.
5. RetireSafe: IPI Would Damage the Health of American Seniors, click here to read the article.
6. NHC Rubric on Capturing the Patient Voice -- Comment Opportunity, click here to see the Rubric and to comment.
7. CMS to Cover CAR-T Therapy for Patients Nationwide, click here to read the article.
8. ICER Announces Possible 2020 Assessments, click here to see the list of possible assessments.
9. AAR Seeks Recruits for Annual Senior Patient and Family Caregivers Network Training, click here to learn more and to apply for the training.
10. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
11. ICER Studies: Type 2 Diabetes, Arthritis, Cardiovascular Disease, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy click here to provide patient input.
12. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
13. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
14. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.