1. The Hill: PIPC Chairman calls on Congress to Protect Patients from MedPAC Consideration of Cost-per-QALY in Medicare, click here to read the op-ed.
2. PIPC Submits Comments to Senators Addressing Barriers to Price and Information Transparency, click here to read the letter.
3. Health Affairs Blog: The Need For A New Patient-Centered Decision Tool For Value-Based Treatment Choices In Oncology, click here to read the blog.
4. PatientEngagementHIT: How to Use Patient Outreach Technology in Patient-Centered Care, click here to read the article.
5. AHRQ: Bringing the Patient Voice to Evidence Generation: Patient Engagement in Disease Registries, click here to read the blog.
6. Brown Daily Herald: Study shows half of patients forget doctors’ instructions, click here to read the article.
7. PCORI Seeking New Patient Engagement Advisory Panel Members, click here to apply
8. FDA Public Meeting: Evaluating Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria in Clinical Trials, click here to register.
9. GAO Report: Comparative Effectiveness Research: Activities Funded by the Patient Centered Outcomes Research Trust Fund, click here to read the report.
10. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
11. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
12. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.