1. ICER Seeks Public Input for 2020 Value Assessment Framework, click here for more information and to comment.
2. You're Invited! The Perils of QALYs Event at the Coehlo Center in Los Angeles May 20, click here for more information and click here to RSVP.
3. Policy Briefing in Sacramento on May 15: Are Value Assessments In Healthcare a New Form of Discrimination?, click here for more information and click here to RSVP.
4. Last Call for Signatures on Letters supporting PCORI Reauthorization!, email Julia.Friedland@dbr.com to sign on and click here to view updates and access advocacy tools related to PCORI reauthorization.
5. PIPC Advises California LAO to Avoid Discriminatory Value Assessment Metrics, click here to read the letter.
6. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
7. ICER Studies: Type 2 Diabetes, Arthritis, Cardiovascular Disease, Depression, MS, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Peanut Allergy, click here to provide patient input.
8. NVHR Hepatitis C Patient Summit, click hereto apply to the patient summit.
9. NPC: Public Input Key for Improving Value Assessment, click here to read the article.
10. AAMC on PCORI's Contributions, click here to read the article.
11. AUCD: Submit a Proposal for 2019 Conference! Click here for more information.
12. Submit 2019 Fly-ins, Advocacy Days, and Conferences to Democratic Caucus, click here to submit your events.
13. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
14. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
15. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.