1. PIPC Forum 2018: Building Patient Standards — What do Patients Value? RSVP to email@example.com.
2. IHP: Azar Brings Back Mandatory Demos, Including Those CMS Canceled, see details below.
3. HealthLeaders: Tapping Patient Engagement to Reduce Diagnostic Errors, click here to read the article.
4. Tell Insurers: Don't Discriminate on Care, click here to view.
5. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for details.
6. Register: PQA’s Social Determinants of Health Forum, click here to register.
7. DBSA Meeting: Patient Focused Drug Development Meeting, click here to register.
8. Mental Health America: 2019 Call for Proposals is Now Open, click here for details.
9. Upcoming ICER Studies: Angiodema, Asthma, Opioid Use Disorder, click here to provide patient input.
10. Job Opening: Policy and Advocacy Coordinator for the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation, click here for details.
11. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
12. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
13. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.