1. Please Join PIPC For Our 10th Annual Forum!, click here to view the invitation.
2. National Council on Disability Report on QALYs, click here to read the report.
3. EveryLife Foundation Briefing with the Rare Disease Caucus, click here to learn more and register.
4. International Reference Pricing Would Lead to Fewer New Medicines For People with Disabilities, Report Finds, click here to see the report.
5. PCORI Reauthorization Discussions Advance, see details below.
6. House Begins 21st Century Cures 2.0 Effort, see details below.
7. PIPC Urges Policymakers to Protect Patients and People with Disabilities, see below for details.
8. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
9. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Acute Migraine, Type 2 Diabetes, Arthritis, Sickle Cell Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis, click here to provide patient input.
10. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
11. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
12. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.