1. New York: Final Budget Being Analyzed for Discrimination Implications, see below for details.
2. FDA Releases New Framework for Incorporating Real-World Evidence, click here for the full announcement.
3. AAFP: Identifying Priorities Is First Step to Better Outcomes, click here to read the article.
4. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
5. ICER Studies: Cardiovascular Disease, SMA, Depression, MS, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Peanut Allergy, click here to provide patient input.
6. Request for Comment: Definition of Health Technology Assessment, see below for details.
7. BMJ Opinion: All Evidence is Real-World Evidence, click here to read the article.
8. Submit 2019 Fly-ins, Advocacy Days, and Conferences to Democratic Caucus, click here to submit your events.
9. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
10. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
11. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.