1. PIPC Save the Data: PCORI Advocacy 101 Webinar, see details below.
2. Tony Coelho in Huffington Post: ‘Patient Voices, Patient Value: Stepping Out of the Ivory Towers and into the Real World’, click here to view the article.
3. PCORI Names Kristin Carman as Director of Public and Patient Engagement, click here to view the press release.
4. GAO Announces Nomination Opportunity for Openings on MedPAC, click here to view the announcement.
5. Health Affairs Blog: Will Evidence Matter In 2017?, click here to view the article.
6. AMIA Seeks Improvements to PCORI Data Access, Exchange Policy, click here to view the article.
7. Video: Dr. Eleanor Perfetto Discusses the Role of Patient Engagement in Measuring Quality, click here to view the video.
8. ICER Releases Draft Evidence Report on Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis, click here to view the press release.
9. ICER Review Releases Evidence Report on Disease-Modifying Therapies for Multiple Sclerosis, click here to view the press release.
10. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
11. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
12. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.