1. WEBINAR TOMORROW: Public Comment on PCORI Proposed National Priorities for Health, see details below.
2. TOMORROW: AUCD Webinar on Strategies for COVID-19 Vaccine Access and Confidence for People with Disabilities, click here to register.
3. PIPC Submits Comments to CMS on National Coverage Decision for Screening Lung Cancer with LDCT, click here to read the letter.
4. Health Affairs: Medicare Beneficiaries with Disabilities More Likely to Have Preventable Emergency Room Visits, click here to view the paper.
5. RECORDING AVAILABLE -- Discrimination and Health Care: How it Impacts You, click here to view the webinar.
6. New CDC Guidance on COVID-19 Vaccines for People with Underlying Medical Conditions, click here to read more.
7. States Rely on Template Legislation that References ICER and Discriminatory Metrics, see details below.
8. Emerging Threats in States for Use of Discriminatory Metrics, see details below.
9. IVI to Hold Second Methods Summit, click here to learn more.
10. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
11. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Myasthenia Gravis, Atopic Dermatitis, Lupus Nephritis, Alzheimer's Disease, Asthma, click here to provide patient input.
12. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
13. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
14. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.