1. LA Times Editorial: Take Disability, QALYs Out of Equation for COVID-19 Care, click here to read the editorial.
2. PCORI Engagement Awards to Address COVID-19, click here to learn more.
3. Cancer Organizations Call on States to Protect Cancer Patients Amid COVID-19, click here to read the letter.
4. PIPC, Other Disability and Patient Organizations Call for Further Guidance on COVID-19 Patient Non-Discrimination, click here to read the letter.
5. Lung Cancer Advocates Call for Protections for Individuals with Pre-Existing Conditions, Disabilities During COVID-19 Crisis, click here to read the letter.
6. New PCORI Executive Director: Our Shared Journey to Enduring Success, click here to read the blog post.
7. Evaluation Framework for Crisis Standard of Care Plans, see details below.
8. Members of Congress Speak Out on Discrimination Against People with Disabilities During Pandemic, see details below.
9. Request for Nominations for the Board of Governors of the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute, click here to read the notice and to submit a nomination.
10. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
11. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hemophilia A, Acute Migraine, Sickle Cell Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Bladder Cancer, Opioid Treatments, click here to provide patient input.
12. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
13. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
14. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.