1. PIPC Patient Blog: Patient Perspectives on the Quality Adjusted Life Year, click here to read the blog.
2. Will ICER's Response to Attacks on the QALY Quiet the Critics? A Reply from the Partnership to Improve Patient Care, click here to read the full response.
3. Review and Comment! IVI Releases New Value Assessment Platform for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Therapy Sequences, see details below.
4. PIPC Webinar: Value Assessments and Their Impact on Patients, click here to register.
5. Column: Americans Have Healthier Hears. We Have A Healthier Budget, Too, click here to read the column.
6. ONS Blog: Experience the Power of Patient-Centered Research Through PCORI, click here to read the blog.
7. Watch: Keeping Community Engagement Central to Rare Disease Research, click here to watch the video.
8. UNLV Blog: The Patient-Centered Approach to Quality-of-Care Life, click here to read the blog.
9. Submit 2019 Fly-ins, Advocacy Days, and Conferences to Democratic Caucus, click here to submit your events.
10. PIPC: Don't Discriminate on Care, click here to view.
11. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? Click here to view.
12. Upcoming ICER Studies: Angiodema, Asthma, Opioid Use Disorder, MS, Peanut Allergy, SMA, Depression, click here to provide patient input
13. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
14. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
15. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.