1. Washington Post: She Thought She’d Pulled Hip Muscles, But Six Doctors Couldn’t Diagnose Her Pain, Click here to read the article.
2. Health Affairs: A Consumer-Centered Framework For Quality: How Do We Get There From Here? Click here to read the blog.
3. PCORnetJoins Forces with Sentinel to Link Data for More Robust Public Health Research, Click here to read the press release.
4. BioPharma DIVE: Can Value-Based Deals Work If Patients Don't Take the Drug? Click here to read the article.
5. Morning Consult: Senate Panel Approves Bill Revamping Medicare for Chronically Ill Patients. Click here to read the article.
6. Epilepsy Foundation: 2017-2018 AAHD Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and Disability, Click here to apply.
7. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below
8. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
9. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.