1. Please Join PIPC For Our 10th Annual Forum!, click here to view the invitation.
2. Tennessee 1115 Waiver Application Would Reference “Cost Effectiveness," see details below.
3. National Council on Disability Report on QALYs, click here to read the report.
4. PCORI Reauthorization Discussions Advance, see details below.
5. Medical Groups Push to Save PCORI, click here to read the article.
6. IVI: Future Value Assessments Must Include Patient-Defined Factors of Value, click here to read the article.
7. House Begins 21st Century Cures 2.0 Effort, see details below.
8. PIPC Urges Policymakers to Protect Patients and People with Disabilities, see below for details.
9. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
10. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Beta Thalassemia, Acute Migraine, Type 2 Diabetes, Arthritis, Sickle Cell Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis, click here to provide patient input.
11. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
12. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
13. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.