1. PIPC Comments on ICER's Multiple Sclerosis Study, click here to read the letter.
2. PIPC Chairman Tony Coehlo: New York Budget is a Call to Action, click here to read the article.
3. PIPC Comments on IVI's Open-Source Value Platform Model, click here to read the letter.
4. Alliance for Health Policy Briefing on Comparative Effectiveness Research, click here for more information and to register.
5. Congressional Staff Preview PCORI Reauthorization at Bipartisan Policy Center Event, click here to read the article and click here to watch a webcast of the event.
6. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
7. ICER Studies: Type 2 Diabetes, Arthritis, Cardiovascular Disease, Depression, MS, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Peanut Allergy, click here to provide patient input.
8. AUCD: Submit a Proposal for 2019 Conference! Click here for more information.
9. Request for Comment: Definition of Health Technology Assessment, see below for details.
10. PCORI: Getting Useful Evidence to Stakeholders Faster, click here to read the blog post.
11. AHRQ Awards Physician $1.1M Grant for Clinical Decision Support, click here to read the article.
12. Submit 2019 Fly-ins, Advocacy Days, and Conferences to Democratic Caucus, click here to submit your events.
13. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
14. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
15. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.