1. NCD and PIPC Chairman Issue Statements Opposing Executive Order to Reference Foreign QALY-Based Prices, see details below.
2. National Council on Independent Living Resolution on QALYs, see details below.
3. PCORI Annual Meeting September 16-17, click here to learn more and to register.
4. Patient Advocates Weigh in on Executive Orders in the Press, see details below.
5. Patient Groups Submit Comment Letters to ICER on Draft Evidence Report on UC Treatments, see details below.
6. NCD Chairman: Accessible Care is Equal Care, click here to read the article.
7. Senate COVID-19 Relief Proposal Overlooks Disability Community, Advocates Say, click here to read the article.
8. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
9. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hemophilia A, Sickle Cell Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Bladder Cancer, Opioid Treatments, High Cholesterol, Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease, click here to provide patient input.
10. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
11. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
12. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.