1. Video: Risk of Modeling Other Countries’ Drug Pricing: How a Canadian Child is Forced to Get Sicker to Access Treatment, click here to watch the video.
2. ICER’s Concern for Patients: Where’s the Beef?, click here to read the op-ed.
3. PIPC Urges House to Protect Patients and People with Disabilities in Title 1 of New House Bill, see below for details.
4. Proposed Changes to ICER Framework Available for Comment, click here to view the changes and to comment and see below for more.
5. PIPC Comments on ICER's Type 2 Diabetes Draft Evidence Report, click here to read the letter.
6. Liver Cancer Hill Briefing, see below for details.
7. New PQA Patient Engagement in Quality Measurement Rubric, click here to read more and to view the rubric.
8. How ICER Discriminates Against People with Rare Diseases, click here to read the article.
9. PCORI News and Updates, see details below.
10. Cancer Support Community is Hosting a Summit on Utilization Management, click here to learn more and register.
11. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
12. ICER Studies: Acute Migraine, Type 2 Diabetes, Arthritis, Cardiovascular Disease, Sickle Cell Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis, click here to provide patient input.
13. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
14. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
15. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.