1. ICER Releases Cystic Fibrosis Draft Evidence Report: Learn More, see details below.
2. PIPC Submits Comment Letter to ICER on Draft Evidence Report for Sickle Cell Disease, click here to read the letter.
3. Washington State Senate Votes to Give Prescription Drug Affordability Board Power to Use Cost Thresholds Without Patient Representation, see details below.
4. Pioneer Institute: ICER's Methods Are Likely Illegal under the ADA, click here to read the report.
5. Massachusetts Finalizes Value Assessment Regulations, see details below.
6. ICER's Oral Semaglutide Model Exists in an Imaginary World, click here to read the article.
7. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
8. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hemophilia A, Beta Thalassemia, Acute Migraine, Sickle Cell Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Bladder Cancer, Opioid Treatments, click here to provide patient input.
9. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
10. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
11. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.