1. PIPC Steering Member, Alliance for Aging Research, Blog: Turning a Blind Eye on Patients, click here to view the post.
2. Inside Health Policy: All Sides Target Patients As Debate Rages Over Drug Innovation, Prices, click here to view the article.
3. PCORI, CQ HealthBeat, Bloomberg Comment On Annual Survey Of Comparative Effectiveness Research, click here to view the PCORI post, here to view the CQ HealthBeatarticle (subscription required), and here to view the Bloomberg article (subscription required).
4. PCORI Blog: New Funding Announcement Advances Pragmatic Studies Initiative, click here to view the post.
5. Healthcare Informatics: While Big Data Promises Big Changes in Health Care, Hurdles Remain, click here to view the article.
6. Harvard School of Public Health: Prevention in Public Health: What Works? Click here to view the full review.
7. PCORI Blog: Planning for Dissemination and Use of Results from PCORI-Funded Research, click here to view the post.
8. Wall Street Journal: The Bureaucrat Sitting on Your Doctor's Shoulder, click here to view the article.
9. The Hill, Politico: AHIP Comments on PCORI, click here to view The Hill article, and here to view the Politico Pro article (subscription required).
10. The Pink Sheet Daily: Part D Data-Sharing Expansion Stops Short Of Allowing Commercial Uses, click here to view the full article, subscription required).
11. Bloomberg: Most Doctors Prescribe Antibiotics That Don't Work, click here to view the article.