1. MACPAC Panel Urges Commission to Increase Beneficiary Involvement. Click here to view the article.
2. Lund Report: Oregon Faces Scrutiny Over One-Of-A-Kind Hurdles to Children’s Health Care. Click here to view the article.
3. New Targeted PCORI Funding Announcement: Comparative Effectiveness of Interventions Targeting Mental Health in Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. See below for details.
4. On the Podcast: Chronic Disease Care at Risk in Oregon. Click here to listen.
5. PCORI's Proposed Research Agenda: Public Comment Period Closes Today! Click here to read more.
6. PIPC Holds 12th Annual Forum: The Call to Action to Bar Reference to Discriminatory Metrics in U.S. Health Pricing and Coverage Policy. Click here to view the forum.
7. IHP: Disability Agency Urges Congress to Ban QALYs in All Federal Programs. Click here to read the article ($). Click here to view the NCD letter sent to Congress.
8. PIPC and Morning Consult Publish Poll Showing Strong Support for NCD Recommendations to Ban QALYs. Click here to view the poll results.
9. PCORI Seeks Nominations for Advisory Panels. Click here to learn more, submit a nomination, or apply to be on an advisory panel.
10. DREDF Releases Report Responding to a Flawed ICER Analyses, Instead Finds that QALY Violates Disability Nondiscrimination Law. Click here to view the report.
11. Upcoming opportunity within the Center for Evidence and Practice Improvement at AHRQ, see details below.
12. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
13. Emerging Threats in States for Use of Discriminatory Metrics, see details below.
14. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Alzheimer's Disease, Beta Thalassemia, Chemotherapy-Induced Neutropenia, COVID-19, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Asthma, Unsupported Price Increase, Fair Access: Coverage Policies. Click here to provide patient input.
15. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
16. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
17. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.