1. Sickle Cell Webinar and Survey, see details below.
2. Patients are Rightfully Wary of QALY-based Analyses, click here to read the article.
3. Don't Legalize Discrimination against People with Disabilities, click here to read the article.
4. ICER Discriminates against People with Rare Diseases, click here to read the article.
5. Colorado is Next to Propose Use of the Discriminatory QALY Method to Restrict Coverage, see details below.
6. An Independent Federal Agency Recognizes the Danger of QALYs, click here to read the blog post.
7. Friends of PCORI Reauthorization Congratulates PCORI's New Executive Director, click here to read the press release.
8. BPC Highlights Bipartisanship Driving PCORI’s Recent Reauthorization, see details below.
9. New National Health Council Patient Engagement Tool, click here to read more.
10. Patient-Reported Outcome Measures for Oncology Care Call for Public Comment -- Comment by January 29, click here to read more and to comment.
11. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
12. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hemophilia A, Beta Thalassemia, Acute Migraine, Arthritis, Sickle Cell Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis, click here to provide patient input.
13. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
14. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
15. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.