1. PIPC Statement on Behalf of People with Disabilities and Serious Chronic Conditions on MFN Importing QALYs, see details below.
2. CCD Letter to President-elect Biden's COVID-19 Advisory Board, click here to read the letter.
3. You're Invited! PIPC Forum 2020: Putting Patients and People with Disabilities at the Center of the Value Discussion, click here to learn more and RSVP.
4. More than 40 Leading Patient and Disability Groups Join PIPC Comment Letter on PCORI Outcome Principles, click here to read the letter.
5. PIPC Primer: PCORI and ICER Background, Funding, and Impact on Patient-Centered Care, click here to view the primer.
6. PIPC Releases Targeted Literature Review on Patient-Centered Cost Outcomes, read the whole paper here.
7. New IVI Issue Brief on Open-Source Modeling for Value Assessment, click here to read the issue brief.
8. PhRMA Foundation Challenge Award Program Funding Opportunity -- LETTERS OF INTENT DUE TOMORROW, see details below.
9. PCORI Seeks Nominations for Advisory Panels, click here to learn more, submit a nomination, or apply to be on an advisory panel.
10. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
11. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Sickle Cell Disease, Bladder Cancer, Opioid Treatments, High Cholesterol, Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease, Lupus Nephritis, Multiple Myeloma, Alzheimer's Disease, click here to provide patient input.
12. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
13. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
14. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below