1. PCORI Seeks Nominations for Advisory Panels, click here to learn more, submit a nomination, or apply to be on an advisory panel.
2. Study: Step Therapy Can Lead to Higher OOP Costs for Crohn’s Disease Patients, click here to read more.
3. 2020 NMQF Virtual Leadership Summit Panel on Value Assessment, see details below.
4. PCORI Proposed Principles for the Consideration of the Full Range of Outcomes Data and Webinar Series -- Comments Open through November 13, 2020, see details below.
5. PIPC and EveryLife Foundation for Rare Diseases Webinar on the Use of Value Assessments for Cell and Gene Therapy – Recording Available, click here to view a recording of the webinar.
6. PIPC Submits Comment Letter on ICER Draft Evidence Report for Bladder Cancer Treatments, click here to read the letter.
7. RESCHEDULED -- National Health Council Webinar on Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, click here to learn more and register.
8. ADA 25 Advancing Leadership Forum on Disability Justice in the Fight for Racial Equity, click here to learn more and register.
9. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
10. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hemophilia A, Sickle Cell Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Bladder Cancer, Opioid Treatments, High Cholesterol, Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease, Lupus Nephritis, Multiple Myeloma, Alzheimer's Disease, click here to provide patient input.
11. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
12. Medical Journal Articles, see details below
13. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.