1. PIPC Welcomed Congressional Staff and Expert Panel to Discuss Patient-Centered Health Care, click here to view the presenter’s slides.
2. New York Times: In Congress, Obama’s Health Care Act Is Still a Target, click here to view the full article.
3. Gaston Gazette: Public employers, like private ones, dealing with costs of Obamacare, click here to view the article.
4. PCORI Blog: Meeting Up to Promote Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, click here to view the blog.
5. American Thinker: Patient-Centered Medicine and the Struggle to Survive Obamacare, click here to view the full article.
6. Ortho Spine News: Patient-centered and patient-reported outcomes are primary topic at ACR conference, click here to view the full post.
7. Med Page Today: MS Community Flares Over AHRQ Report, click here to view the full article.
8. The Pink Sheet Daily: Industry Warming To Outcomes-Based Payments For Real Innovation, click here to view the article (subscription required).
9. Health Affairs Blog: Shifting From Depression Screening Alone To Evidence-Based Depression Treatment In ACOs, click here to view the blog.
10. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
11. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.