1. You're Invited! The Perils of QALYs Event at the Coehlo Center in Los Angeles May 20, click here for more information and click here to RSVP.
2. Policy Briefing in Sacramento on May 15: Are Value Assessments In Healthcare a New Form of Discrimination?, click here for more information and click here to RSVP.
3. PIPC Advises California LAO to Avoid Discriminatory Value Assessment Metrics, click here to read the letter.
4. National Partnership for Women & Families Publishes Consensus-Driven Framework for Addressing Social Determinants of Health, click here to view the framework on Medium and here to link to the printable version.
5. MacIver Institute Issue Brief on the Problems with QALYs, click here to read the brief.
6. Op-Ed: Let’s Keep Patient-Centered Solutions at the Forefront of Health Care Policies, click here to read the op-ed.
7. PIPC Comments on ICER's Treatment-Resistant Depression Study, click here to read the letter.
8. PIPC Chairman Tony Coehlo Headlines Headache and Migraine Policy Forum Panel, click here to read more.
9. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
10. ICER Studies: Type 2 Diabetes, Arthritis, Cardiovascular Disease, Depression, MS, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Peanut Allergy, click here to provide patient input.
11. AUCD: Submit a Proposal for 2019 Conference! Click here for more information.
12. Submit 2019 Fly-ins, Advocacy Days, and Conferences to Democratic Caucus, click here to submit your events.
13. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
14. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
15. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.