1. The Key to Addressing Rising Health Care Costs is Patient-Centered Evidence. Click here to read the opinion piece.
2. DREDF Releases Report Responding to a Flawed ICER Analyses, Instead Finds that QALY Violates Disability Nondiscrimination Law. Click here to view the report.
3. PCORI Invites Your Input: Science of Engagement Potential Funding Initiative. See below for details.
4. Issue Brief: Implications of Reliance on Health Technology Assessment in the VA and TRICARE Formularies. Click here to read the full report.
5. Washington Must Help Patients Choose, Not Dictate Their Care. Click here to read the article.
6. DREDF Comments on Tenncare III and Impact on People with Disabilities. Click here to view the comments.
7. PIPC Submits Submits Comments on ICER Draft Evidence Report for Severe Asthma. Click here to read the letter.
8. Upcoming opportunity within the Center for Evidence and Practice Improvement at AHRQ, see details below.
9. 2021 PCORI Annual Meeting Scheduled for Nov. 17-19, click here for details.
10. PCORI Transcript of Sept. 27-28 Meeting, see links to transcripts below.
11. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
12. Emerging Threats in States for Use of Discriminatory Metrics, see details below.
13. IVI to Hold Second Methods Summit, click here to learn more.
14. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Myasthenia Gravis, Atopic Dermatitis, Alzheimer's Disease, Asthma, Type 2 Diabetes, click here to provide patient input.
15. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
16. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
17. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.