1. Letter to MedPAC: Don’t Allow Medicare to Rely on Flawed Cost Effectiveness Analyses, click here to read the letter.
2. PMC 14th Annual State of Personalized Medicine Luncheon, click here to register.
3. FDA Meeting for Patient-Focused Drug Development on Chronic Pain, click here to register.
4. PCORI's LGBT Health Portfolio Works to Address Major Disparities, click here to read the blog.
5. Patient EngagementHIT: Partnering with Advocates for Patient Engagement in Research, click here to read the article.
6. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
7. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
8. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below