1. You're Invited! The Perils of QALYs Event at the Coelho Center in Los Angeles TODAY, click here for more information and click here to RSVP.
2. PIPC Submits Comment Letter to ICER on Peanut Allergy Draft Evidence Report, click here to read the letter.
3. ICER Seeks Public Input for 2020 Value Assessment Framework, click here for more information and to comment.
4. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
5. ICER Studies: Type 2 Diabetes, Arthritis, Cardiovascular Disease, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy click here to provide patient input.
6. Advocacy for Payer Consideration of Patient Input at AMCP, click here to read the article.
7. WaPo: For Patients, a Caregiver’s Compassion is Essential, click here to read the article.
8. PCORI Engagement In Health Research Literature Explorer, click here to use the tool.
9. NVHR Hepatitis C Patient Summit, click here to apply to the patient summit.
10. AUCD: Submit a Proposal for 2019 Conference! Click here for more information.
11. Submit 2019 Fly-ins, Advocacy Days, and Conferences to Democratic Caucus, click here to submit your events.
12. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
13. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
14. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.