1. PIPC Chairman Tony Coehlo Writes: Rising Costs Must be Met with Patient-Centered Solutions, click here to read the article.
2. Morning Consult Poll Finds Americans Support Patient-Centered Solutions, click here to read the announcement and the survey results.
3. PIPC Joins CancerCare in Encouraging New York State to Reject QALYs, click here to read the letter.
4. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
5. ICER Studies: Cardiovascular Disease, SMA, Depression, MS, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Peanut Allergy, click here to provide patient input.
6. SWHR Study: Barriers to Care with Women with Endometrosis, click here to read the blog post and click here to read the study.
7. PCORI Blog: Mapping Evidence that Patients Can Use, click here to read the blog post.
8. New Pharmacy Quality Alliance Medication Access Framework for Quality Measurement, click here to read the blog post.
9. Review and Comment! IVI Releases New Value Assessment Platform for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Therapy Sequences, see details below.
10. PCORI Advisory Panel Openings, see details below.
11. Submit 2019 Fly-ins, Advocacy Days, and Conferences to Democratic Caucus, click here to submit your events.
12. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
13. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
14. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.