1. Over 40 Leading Patient and Disability Groups Join PIPC Letter Opposing Most Favored Nations Rule, click here to read the letter.
2. AJMC: Practical Patient-Centered Value Assessment is Needed, click here to read the article.
3. PIPC Submits Comment Letter to ICER on Draft Evidence Report for High Cholesterol Treatments, click here to read the letter.
4. PIPC and National Alliance for Hispanic Health Statements on HHS Secretary-Designate Xavier Becerra, see details below.
5. COVID-19 Response for Vulnerable Patients, see details below.
6. PCORI Seeks Nominations for Advisory Panels, click here to learn more, submit a nomination, or apply to be on an advisory panel.
7. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
8. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Atopic Dermatitis, Bladder Cancer, Opioid Treatments, High Cholesterol, Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease, Lupus Nephritis, Multiple Myeloma, Alzheimer's Disease, click here to provide patient input.
9. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
10. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
11. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.