1. Gunnar Esiason: Listen to Patients, Not Discriminatory Cost-Effectiveness Models, click here to read the article.
2. Value Our Health Sickle Cell Disease Webinar, see details below.
3. California Embracing “Most-Favored Nation” Concept Relying on International Drug Prices Based on QALYs and Similar Metrics, see details below.
4. Recap of the 10th Annual PIPC Forum, click here to see more.
5. WSJ Editorial: Where You Want to Get Cancer, click here to read the article.
6. Congratulations PCORI on a 10-Year Reauthorization!, click here to view the full press release.
7. Video: Partnerships May Lead to Better Engagement, click here to watch the video.
8. FH Call to Action, see details below.
9. PIPC Joins Leading Patient Groups in Comment Letter on TennCare II Demonstration, click here to read the letter.
10. PIPC Submits Feedback on 'Cures 2.0' Legislation, click here to read the letter.
11. Alliance for Aging Research Letter on Current Drug Proposals, click here to read the letter.
12. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
13. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hemophilia A, Beta Thalassemia, Acute Migraine, Arthritis, Sickle Cell Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis, click here to provide patient input.
14. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
15. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
16. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.