1. Request for Nominations for the Board of Governors of the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute, click here to read the notice and to submit a nomination.
2. Gunnar Esiason: Rationing-of-Care Debate Must Include Those Most at Risk, click here to read the article.
3. Advocates Call for Nondiscrimination in the Face of the Coronavirus Crisis, see details below.
4. Pioneer Institute Report: Quality Adjusted Life Years (QALY) – The Threat to Older Americans, see details below.
5. Planetree: Family Visitation Policies During Pandemics Must Account for Adverse Effects, click here to read the statement.
6. People with Disabilities Are Among Most Vulnerable During the COVID-19 Crisis, click here to read the article.
7. Caravanserai: What Nonprofits Need to Do to Survive Coronavirus, see details below.
8. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
9. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hemophilia A, Acute Migraine, Sickle Cell Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Bladder Cancer, Opioid Treatments, click here to provide patient input.
10. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
11. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
12. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.