1. Over 90 Stakeholder Groups to CVS: Don't Discriminate on Care, see details below.
2. Chairman’s Corner: Tony Coelho Discusses How “Cost-Effectiveness” Measures Used by CVS Caremark Discriminate Against People with Disabilities, Click here to read the blog.
3. Health Affairs: Blogs on CVS Caremark use of QALY Thresholds to Withhold Coverage, see details below.
4. Column: Calculating patient’s ‘worth’ by simple formula is wrong, click here to read the column.
5. The Hill: CMS Should Reconsider and Withdraw the Potentially Harmful Step Therapy Guidance, click here to read the op-ed.
6. Other Upcoming ICER Studies: Angiodema, Asthma, Opioid Use Disorder, click here to provide patient input.
7. GHLF: A Patient’s Guide to Insurance Enrollment, click here to view.
8. The PCORI Blog: PCORI's New Policy on Data Management and Data Sharing — A Step Forward for Open Science,click here to read the blog.
9. 2018 Health Care Payment Learning and Action Network (LAN) Fall Summit, click here to register.
10. 2018 PCORI Annual Meeting, click here for details.
11. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
12. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
13. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.