1. The Data Mine: Tufts University Study Highlights Failure of Cost Effectiveness Analysis to Account for Variability Among Patients, click here to read the blog.
2. Opinion: Improving Children’s Medical Care Starts With Patient-Centered Research, click here to read the op-ed
3. The PCORI Blog: The Power of Collaboration in the Fight against Cardiovascular Disease, click here to read the blog.
4. Everyday Health: MS Treatments the Subject of PCORI-Funded Research, click here to read the blog.
5. HBR: We Won’t Get Value-Based Health Care Until We Agree on What “Value” Means, click here to read the article.
6. PCORI Seeking New Patient Engagement Advisory Panel Members, click here to apply
7. FDA Public Meeting: Evaluating Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria in Clinical Trials, click here to register.
8. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
9. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
10. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.