1. White House and Disability Advocates Celebrate the 31st ADA Anniversary. See details below.
2. It is Time to Let Go of the QALY’s Legacy of Discrimination. Click here to read the article.
3. Value Assessment in the News, see details below.
4. Is the QALY Fit for Purpose? Click here to read the journal.
5. 2021 PCORI Annual Meeting Scheduled for Nov. 17-19, click here for details.
6. Public Comment on PCORI Proposed National Priorities for Health, see details below.
7. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
8. States Rely on Template Legislation that References ICER and Discriminatory Metrics, see details below.
9. Emerging Threats in States for Use of Discriminatory Metrics, see details below.
10. IVI to Hold Second Methods Summit, click here to learn more.
11. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Myasthenia Gravis, Atopic Dermatitis, Alzheimer's Disease, Asthma, Type 2 Diabetes, click here to provide patient input.
12. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
13. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
14. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.