1. Emerging Threats in States for Use of Discriminatory Metrics, see details below.
2. Patient-Centered Models of Hepatitis C Care, click here to read more.
3. HHS' Office of Civil Rights Releases RFI Dealing with Value Assessment, see details below.
4. NCD Letter on 'Most Favored Nations' Rule, click here to read the letter.
5. Advancing Comparative Clinical Effectiveness Research: Putting Patients and People with Disabilities at the Center of the Value Discussion, click here to view a recording of the PIPC forum.
6. Over 40 Leading Patient and Disability Groups Join PIPC Letter Opposing Most Favored Nations Rule, click here to read the letter.
7. COVID-19 Response for Vulnerable Patients, see details below.
8. PCORI Seeks Nominations for Advisory Panels, click here to learn more, submit a nomination, or apply to be on an advisory panel.
9. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
10. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Atopic Dermatitis, Treatments, High Cholesterol, Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease, Lupus Nephritis, Multiple Myeloma, Alzheimer's Disease, click here to provide patient input.
11. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
12. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
13. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.