1. New York: Tell Legislators to Not Allow Use of Discriminatory Cost-Effectiveness Measures, click here for a tool to find your legislator and a template letter.
2. PIPC Chairman Tony Coehlo Writes: Rising Costs Must be Met with Patient-Centered Solutions, click here to read the article.
3. Morning Consult Poll Finds Americans Support Patient-Centered Solutions, click here to read the announcement and the survey results.
4. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
5. ICER Studies: Cardiovascular Disease, SMA, Depression, MS, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Peanut Allergy, click here to provide patient input.
6. AMA President: Prior Authorization Requirements Hurt Patients, click here to read the article.
7. PCORI Funds Studies on Shared Decision Making, click here to read the article.
8. Review and Comment! IVI Releases New Value Assessment Platform for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Therapy Sequences, see details below.
9. PCORI Advisory Panel Openings, see details below.
10. Submit 2019 Fly-ins, Advocacy Days, and Conferences to Democratic Caucus, click here to submit your events.
11. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
12. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
13. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.