1. PIPC and the EveryLife Foundation for Rare Diseases Partner to Release a New White Paper Evaluating the Use of Value Assessments for Cell and Gene Therapies, click here to read the paper.
2. Most Favored Nations Executive Order Released Last Week Would Import Discriminatory QALYs, see details below.
3. PCORI Proposed Principles for the Consideration of the Full Range of Outcomes Data, click here to read the principles and to submit comments.
4. ADA 25 Advancing Leadership Forum on Disability Justice in the Fight for Racial Equity, click here to learn more and register.
5. The Bonnell Foundation Discusses Access Challenges for Cystic Fibrosis Patients Abroad, click here to listen to the podcast.
6. NMQF, Axis Advocacy, Sick Cells, and PIPC Release a White Paper on Value Assessments' Impact on Health Inequities, click here to read the paper.
7. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
8. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hemophilia A, Sickle Cell Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Bladder Cancer, Opioid Treatments, High Cholesterol, Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease, Lupus Nephritis, Multiple Myeloma, click here to provide patient input.
9. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
10. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
11. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.