1. PIPC Urges House to Protect Patients and People with Disabilities in Title 1 of New House Bill, see details below.
2. Dr. Josie Briggs Appointed Interim PCORI Executive Director, see details below.
3. Patient Advocacy Scholarships Available for Personalized Medicine Conference, click here to apply.
4. Cancer Support Community is Hosting a Summit on Utilization Management, click here to learn more and register.
5. Proposed Changes to ICER Framework Available for Comment, click here to view the changes and to comment and see below for more.
6. ICER Announces Possible 2020 Assessments, click here to see the list of possible assessments.
7. AAR Seeks Recruits for Annual Senior Patient and Family Caregivers Network Training, click here to learn more and to apply for the training.
8. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
9. ICER Studies: Acute Migraine, Type 2 Diabetes, Arthritis, Cardiovascular Disease, Sickle Cell Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis, click here to provide patient input.
10. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
11. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
12. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below