1. Key Issues with ICER's Report on COVID-19, click here to read PIPC's one-pager.
2. Beware Undervaluing COVID-19 Drugs, click here to read the op-ed.
3. New Survey: Majority of Americans Don't Know Healthcare Rationing Takes Place in Their Own Backyard, click here to read more.
4. Over 60 Leading Patient and Disability Groups Join PIPC in Letter to New ICER VP for Patient Engagement, click here to read the letter.
5. ICER’s Cost Model Is Not Only Wrong It’s Also Dangerous, click here to read the article.
6. Gunnar Esiason: A Flawed Economic Model Should Not Be Used to Deny Access to a Miracle Medication, click here to read the op-ed.
7. In Letter to PCORI, PIPC Offers Input on Next 10 Years, click here to read the letter.
8. ICER Report Adds Insult to Injury for Cystic Fibrosis Patients, click here to read the blog.
9. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
10. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hemophilia A, Sickle Cell Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Bladder Cancer, Opioid Treatments, click here to provide patient input.
11. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
12. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
13. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.