1. Opportunity to Comment on Oregon Waiver Renewal Application! See details below.
2. HHS Proposed Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters Rule on Prohibited Discrimination under Section 1557. See below for details.
3. Upcoming PCORI Funding Announcement to Fund Studies on the Science of Engagement. Click here for more details.
4. NMQF: A Roadmap for Real-World Evidence Generation in Alzheimer’s Disease. Click here to view the white paper.
5. Person-Driven Outcome Measures Learning Collaborative - Applications Open! Click here to learn more and inquire about participation.
6. Speaking Up on ADA with Tony Coelho. Click here to view the one pager.
7. NCD Health Equity Framework Includes Recommendation Against Use of QALYs, Following BBB Recommendation. Click here to view the framework.
8. Value Our Health: Advancing Value Assessment Principles Centered on Patients and People with Disabilities. See below for details.
9. New Targeted PCORI Funding Announcement: Comparative Effectiveness of Interventions Targeting Mental Health in Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. See below for details.
10. PCORI Seeks Nominations for Advisory Panels. Click here to learn more, submit a nomination, or apply to be on an advisory panel.
11. Upcoming opportunity within the Center for Evidence and Practice Improvement at AHRQ, see details below.
12. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
13. Emerging Threats in States for Use of Discriminatory Metrics, see details below.
14. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Alzheimer's Disease, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Beta Thalassemia, COVID-19, Obesity Management, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Asthma, Unsupported Price Increase, Fair Access: Coverage Policies. Click here to provide patient input.
15. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
16. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
17. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.