1. PIPC Chairman Applauds NCD Efforts to Combat Discriminatory Health Care Policies, click here to read the letter.
2. National Health Council and Tufts Launch New Patient-Centered Value Assessment Initiative, click here to learn more.
3. Mom of Child with SMA Testifies Before Congress, see details below.
4. Amplifying the Voices of Alzheimer’s, see details below.
5. States Rely on Template Legislation that References ICER and Discriminatory Metrics, see details below.
6. Emerging Threats in States like CO and ME for Use of Discriminatory Metrics, see details below.
7. IVI to Hold Second Methods Summit, click here to learn more.
8. Vaccination Equity and Communication, see details below.
9. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
10. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Myasthenia Gravis, Atopic Dermatitis, Lupus Nephritis, Alzheimer's Disease, Asthma, click here to provide patient input.
11. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
12. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
13. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.