1. Webinar: Value Assessments – the Impact on People with Rare Diseases, see below for details.
2. Value Our Health Op-Ed: Stop Discriminatory Value Assessments, click here to read the op-ed.
3. Veterans Groups in California Comment on ICER’s 2020 Framework, click here to read the American Legion letter and click here to read the joint letter.
4. Alliance for Aging Research: Video on ICER’s Methodology, click here to see the video.
5. PIPC Patient Blog: CancerCare Response to 'Mouse That Roared,' click here to read the blog.
6. NHC Rubric to Capture the Patient Voice, click here to learn more and see the rubric.
7. ICER Announces Possible 2020 Assessments, click here to see the list of possible assessments.
8. University of Maryland Welcomes Patients, Researchers to PATIENTS Day, click here to read more.
9. AAR Seeks Recruits for Annual Senior Patient and Family Caregivers Network Training, click here to learn more and to apply for the training.
10. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
11. ICER Studies: Type 2 Diabetes, Arthritis, Cardiovascular Disease, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy click here to provide patient input.
12. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
13. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
14. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.