1. Value Assessments – the Impact on People with Rare Diseases, click here to learn more and watch the webinar.
2. The Hill: Health Systems Must Help Patients Make Informed Decisions, click here to read the article.
3. Op-Ed: ICER's Agenda Helped by Media Attention, click here to read the article.
4. FH Foundation Publication on Cardiovascular Outcomes, click here to read the article.
5. ICER Announces Possible 2020 Assessments, click here to see the list of possible assessments.
6. AAR Seeks Recruits for Annual Senior Patient and Family Caregivers Network Training, click here to learn more and to apply for the training.
7. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
8. ICER Studies: Type 2 Diabetes, Arthritis, Cardiovascular Disease, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy click here to provide patient input.
9. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
10. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
11. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.