1. Oregon Submits Waiver Renewal to CMS Acknowledging Use of QALYs. See details below.
2. NCD Health Equity Framework Includes Recommendation Against Use of QALYs. Click here to view the framework.
3. Value Our Health: Advancing Value Assessment Principles Centered on Patients and People with Disabilities. See below for details.
4. NCD Recommendation to Include a Comprehensive QALY Ban in BBB Supported by Law and Public Opinion
5. PCORI Board Considers Health Care Cost and Value. Click here to view the PCORI presentation.
6. For Two Years, Australia Failed People with Cystic Fibrosis; It Can’t Happen Again. Click here to view the article.
7. PIPC Submits Comments to CMMI on Listening Session on Incorporating Beneficiary Perspectives into Model Testing, Implementation, and Evaluation. Click here to view the letter.
8. PIPC Submits Comments to PCORI on Proposed Research Agenda. Click here to view the letter.
9. New Targeted PCORI Funding Announcement: Comparative Effectiveness of Interventions Targeting Mental Health in Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. See below for details.
10. PCORI Seeks Nominations for Advisory Panels. Click here to learn more, submit a nomination, or apply to be on an advisory panel.
11. Upcoming opportunity within the Center for Evidence and Practice Improvement at AHRQ, see details below.
12. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
13. Emerging Threats in States for Use of Discriminatory Metrics, see details below.
14. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Alzheimer's Disease, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Beta Thalassemia, COVID-19, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Asthma, Unsupported Price Increase, Fair Access: Coverage Policies. Click here to provide patient input.
15. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
16. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
17. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.