1. PIPC Chairman, Tony Coelho, reiterates PIPC’s Commitment to Nondiscrimination, see details below.
2. Patient Advocates: International Reference Pricing Would Decimate Alzheimer's Disease Research, see details below.
3. Over 85 Disability and Patient Groups Sign Open Letter: Reject Health Policies that Discriminate, see details below.
4. People With Disabilities Could Soon Face Health Care Discrimination, click here to read the article.
5. IHP: QALYs in the News, see details below.
6. IHP: Advocates Sue To Overturn Trump CMS Approval Of TN Funding Demo, click here to view the article (subscription only).
7. NCD Writes to CBO on Reliance on the QALY for Budget Scores, click here to read the letter.
8. States Rely on Template Legislation that References ICER and Discriminatory Metrics, see details below.
9. IVI Value Model on Major Depressive Disorder, see details below.
10. WEDNESDAY: AAPD Leadership Awards Gala, click here to register.
11. Emerging Threats in States like CO and ME for Use of Discriminatory Metrics, see details below.
12. Vaccination Equity and Communication, see details below.
13. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
14. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Myasthenia Gravis, Atopic Dermatitis, Lupus Nephritis, Multiple Myeloma, Alzheimer's Disease, click here to provide patient input.
15. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
16. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
17. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.