1. AJMC: Patient Perspectives Must Meaningfully Inform Healthcare Value Measurement, click here to read the article.
2. PIPC Patient Blog: ‘Value’ Measures for Rationing Healthcare Devalue My Life, click here to read the blog.
3. PIPC Forum 2018: Building Patient Standards — What do Patients Value? RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for details.
5. NPAF Policy Consortium: Talking About the Cost of Care in Shared Decision Making — Patient and Provider Perspective, click here to register.
6. MedCity News: This is what empowered patients desire on their journey, click here to read the article.
7. Patient EngagementHIT: Lacking Protocols Hit VHA Clinic Environment, click here to read the article.
8. Tell Insurers: Don't Discriminate on Care, click here to view.
9. Mental Health America: 2019 Call for Proposals is Now Open, click here for details.
10. CARE About Fibroids Publishes Report on Uterine Fibroids in the U.S., click here to read the white paper.
11. Upcoming ICER Studies: Angiodema, Asthma, Opioid Use Disorder, MS, Peanut Allergy, SMA, Depression, click here to provide patient input.
12. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
13. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
14. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.