1. HHS Office of Civil Rights Issues Nondiscrimination Guidance in the COVID-19 Crisis, see details below.
2. Patients Should Fear an FDA-ICER Partnership, click here to read the op-ed.
3. Disability Groups File Complaints on COVID-19 Guidance that Discriminates Against People with Disabilities, see details below.
4. People with Disabilities Are Among Most Vulnerable During the COVID-19 Crisis, click here to read the article.
5. Rationing Care Violates Civil Rights of People with Disabilities, click here to read the article.
6. Cancer Patient Speaks Out About Seeking Treatment During Coronavirus, click here to read the article.
7. Don't Let Bureaucrats Deny Care for Kids with Cystic Fibrosis, click here to read the op-ed.
8. PIPC Submits Comment Letter to ICER on Draft Evidence Report for Cystic Fibrosis, click here to read the letter.
9. COVID-19 Has Highlighted the Need for Good Hygiene, and Cystic Fibrosis Patients Hope This Awareness Continues, click here to read the article.
10. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
11. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hemophilia A, Acute Migraine, Sickle Cell Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Bladder Cancer, Opioid Treatments, click here to provide patient input.
12. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
13. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
14. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.