1. Patient Groups: New Drug Pricing Executive Orders Would Import Discriminatory Metrics, see details below.
2. U.K. Physicians Offer Cautionary Tale for Importing Discriminatory Foreign Policies, see details below.
3. Avalere: IPI Would Not Reduce Out-of-Pocket Costs, click here to read the report.
4. New PAVE Paper on Patient-Centered Value Measures, click here to read the paper.
5. Value Assessment Should be Expanded to Incorporate Health Inequality, click here to read the article.
6. Webinar: Unpacking ICER’s Models Assessing COVID-19 Treatments, click here to view the webinar.
7. OCR Continues its Work to Resolve COVID-19 Discrimination Cases, see details below.
8. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
9. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hemophilia A, Sickle Cell Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Bladder Cancer, Opioid Treatments, High Cholesterol, Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease, click here to provide patient input.
10. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
11. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
12. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.