1. PIPC Comments on PCORI Proposed National Priorities for Health, click here to read the letter.
2. PCORI Announces Engagement Award on Consideration of the Full Range of Outcomes Data, see details below.
3. New Disability Equity Collaborative Paper Identifies Research Priorities for Advancing Equitable Care for People with Disabilities. Click here to read the press release.
4. PIPC Submits Comment Letter to ICER on Draft Evidence Report for Myasthenia Gravis. Click here to read the letter.
5. It is Time to Let Go of the QALY’s Legacy of Discrimination. Click here to read the article.
6. Value Assessment in the News, see details below.
7. Announcing the Disability Equity Collaborative. Click here to visit the new website.
8. Is the QALY Fit for Purpose? Click here to read the journal.
9. 2021 PCORI Annual Meeting Scheduled for Nov. 17-19, click here for details.
10. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
11. Emerging Threats in States for Use of Discriminatory Metrics, see details below.
12. IVI to Hold Second Methods Summit, click here to learn more.
13. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Myasthenia Gravis, Atopic Dermatitis, Alzheimer's Disease, Asthma, Type 2 Diabetes, click here to provide patient input.
14. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
15. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
16. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.