1. PIPC Webinar: Value Assessments and Their Impact on Patients, click here to register.
2. Op-ed: The U.S. Shouldn't Use the 'QALY' in Drug Cost-Effectiveness Reviews, click here to read the op-ed.
3. Alliance for Aging Research: Governors Should Reject Unscientific and Discriminatory Approaches to Drug Pricing, click here to read the op-ed.
4. PIPC Submits Comment Letter to ICER on International Collaborative to Develop New Methods to Guide Value-Based Pricing of Potential Cures, click here to read the letter.
5. Upcoming IVI Webinars, see details below.
6. Review and Comment! IVI Releases New Value Assessment Platform for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Therapy Sequences, see details below.
7. PCORI Advisory Panel Openings, see details below.
8. PIPC Submits Comments to DoD on Proposed TRICARE Pharmacy Benefit Reforms, click here to read the letter.
9. Submit 2019 Fly-ins, Advocacy Days, and Conferences to Democratic Caucus, click here to submit your events.
10. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? Click here to view.
11. ICER Studies: SMA, Depression, MS, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Peanut Allergy click here to provide patient input
12. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
13. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
14. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.