1. SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE — PIPC Forum 2020: Putting Patients and People with Disabilities at the Center of the Value Discussion, click here to learn more and RSVP.
2. PIPC Submits Comment Letter to ICER on Draft Evidence Report for High Cholesterol Treatments, click here to read the letter.
3. PIPC and National Alliance for Hispanic Health Statements on HHS Secretary-Designate Xavier Becerra, see details below.
4. COVID-19 Response for Vulnerable Patients, see details below.
5. PIPC Statement on Behalf of People with Disabilities and Serious Chronic Conditions on MFN Importing QALYs, see details below.
6. NASHP Report on Patient-Centered Outcomes Research in Telehealth Policymaking, click here to read the report.
7. National Health Council Webinar on Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, click here to read about and watch clips from the webinar.
8. PIPC Primer: PCORI and ICER Background, Funding, and Impact on Patient-Centered Care, click here to view the primer.
9. PCORI Seeks Nominations for Advisory Panels, click here to learn more, submit a nomination, or apply to be on an advisory panel.
10. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
11. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Atopic Dermatitis, Sickle Cell Disease, Bladder Cancer, Opioid Treatments, High Cholesterol, Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease, Lupus Nephritis, Multiple Myeloma, Alzheimer's Disease, click here to provide patient input.
12. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
13. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
14. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.