1. PIPC Submits Comment Letter to ICER on Draft Evidence Report for NASH, click here to read the letter.
2. Experts and Advocates Oppose Importing Discrimination Through Foreign Reference Pricing, see details below.
3. Cost Assessors Must Consider Novel Value Elements, click here to read the article.
4. Rethinking How We Measure a Drug's 'Value,' click here to read the article.
5. Over 50 Leading Patient Groups Join PIPC Letter on ICER’s COVID-19 Treatment Assessments, see details below.
6. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
7. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Hemophilia A, Sickle Cell Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Bladder Cancer, Opioid Treatments, High Cholesterol, Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease, click here to provide patient input.
8. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
9. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
10. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.