1. PIPC Joins 30 Leading Disability and Civil Rights Stakeholders in Letter Asking HHS to Step Up Nondiscrimination Efforts, click here to read the letter.
2. Chairman's Corner: CBO Confirms Use of Discriminatory Metrics in H.R. 3, see details below.
3. PIPC Congratulates Andy Imparato on Appointment to COVID-19 Health Equity Task Force, click here to view the announcement.
4. Emerging Threats in States for Use of Discriminatory Metrics, see details below.
5. 2021 AUCD Virtual Gala, click here to learn more and register.
6. EveryLife Foundation for Rare Diseases Report on the Economic Burden of Rare Diseases in America and the Rare on the Road Leadership Tour, see details below.
7. Pharmacy Benefit Managers Push for QALYs in Medicare Despite Implications for Discrimination, see details below.
8. IVI Webinar on Principles for Good Value Assessment, click here to register and to learn more.
9. Vaccination Equity and Communication, see details below.
10. PCORI Seeks Nominations for Advisory Panels, click here to learn more, submit a nomination, or apply to be on an advisory panel.
11. International News: What Happens in Countries Using QALYs and Cost-Based Thresholds to Determine Coverage? See below for more.
12. ICER's QALY-Based Study Topics: Atopic Dermatitis, Treatments, High Cholesterol, Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease, Lupus Nephritis, Multiple Myeloma, Alzheimer's Disease, click here to provide patient input.
13. Upcoming Events and Webinars, see details below.
14. Medical Journal Articles, see details below.
15. AHRQ Effective Program Updates, see details below.